All our jewelery is thick gold plated and treated with a technique that protects the gold plated and its shine. Under proper care it can last for many years. Does not stain or turn green.
All of our pieces are manufactured to last. We want your jewelry to accompany you for a long time. To ensure this, it is important to follow the following care tips.
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, alcohol or strong cleaning products.
- Store your jewelery in the pouches that we include when you are not using it.
- Clean your jewelry after wearing it.
To clean your jewelry, we recommend the following:
- Wash them with warm water and neutral hand soap.
- Let them dry with natural air. Do not use paper to dry them, as this can cause micro abrasions that will take away the shine.
- You can clean them with a jewelry cloth (no abrasives or polishes) or a lens cloth for a little deeper cleaning.
If you have any questions about the care of your jewelry, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .